About the Role
QC Analyst ll
Location: Novartis, Stein, Switzerland
About the Role:
Why join Cell & Gene Therapy?
Because in the Cell & Gene Therapy network we are operating on a daily basis (including weekend days) to deliver our lifechanging medicines the most rapidly to the patient. We are helped do this by facilities and infrastructure that are top class, but also by an environment that is open-minded, and one which supports people to develop with mentoring, training and the opportunity to experience different disciplines.
This role is limited for 24 months.
• Plan and perform Bioassays (e.g. Flow Cytometry, ELISA) and qPCR assays of release testing
• Perform all testing and activities compliantly following appropriate SOPs and procedures and maintain controls, reagents and reference standards to support testing
• Review data generated by other team members.
• Evaluate/qualify and maintain lab equipment and execute validation/transfers/optimization of test methods as per appropriate protocols
• Contribute to OOS/OOE and deviation investigations; interface with regulatory agencies during audits; support 6S and Lean projects; continually identify areas for improvements in project work.
• Knowledge of LabWare LIMS, SAP and/or other QC data systems
• Maintain GMP quality systems; review of laboratory logbooks and laboratory cleaning; performing daily equipment startup and PQ; assure stock of reagents and materials
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
We are committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Education - BA in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology or other related science
• 0 - 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, biologics, microbiology, sterile manufacture, or medical device industry
• Biological techniques (Flow Cytometry, ELISA, qPCR, Cell Count...)
• Thorough knowledge of cGMP requirements
• Results oriented, team player and able to work with all levels of the organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
• Fluent in English language, German desirable
Breakdown of benefits received in this role. Include flexible working, learning and development opportunities as well. You'll have to work on a shift model.
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we're proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people's lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Accessibility and accommodation
Novartis group is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all individuals. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, or in order to receive more detailed information about the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message.
Join our Novartis Network:If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/en_US/network